RIVER OF GOLD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RIVER OF GOLD

A place where community and maturity overcome adversity.

HomeWelcome!Latest imagesRegisterLog in

New Patch (Dragon Soul)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Magefirebomb

New Patch (Dragon Soul) Empty
PostSubject: New Patch (Dragon Soul)   New Patch (Dragon Soul) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 12:24 pm

Hello guys!

i heard that in feb. there comes new patch (Firelands) and i am wondering if they will patch only Firelands or they will add Dragon Soul too

Mage Smile
Back to top Go down
Badumtish

Badumtish

PostSubject: Re: New Patch (Dragon Soul)   New Patch (Dragon Soul) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 3:20 pm

Considering the lazzyness of Molten staff.... I would be thankfull if they add the Ruthless set and the transmogrification thing
Back to top Go down
Magefirebomb

PostSubject: Re: New Patch (Dragon Soul)   New Patch (Dragon Soul) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 5:51 pm

Razz i Want new raids Razz and Gems Very Happy but i sitll hope for Dragon Soul too :&
Back to top Go down
Ralhane

Ralhane

PostSubject: Re: New Patch (Dragon Soul)   New Patch (Dragon Soul) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 6:42 pm

Patch will be 4.3 but raid will be Firelands/Ruthless. When they script full firelands, then they will start to work on DS.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Patch (Dragon Soul)   New Patch (Dragon Soul) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Patch (Dragon Soul)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RIVER OF GOLD :: GUILD CHAT :: RANDOM CHAT-
Jump to: