RIVER OF GOLD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RIVER OF GOLD

A place where community and maturity overcome adversity.

HomeWelcome!Latest imagesRegisterLog in

Rated Battlegrounds

Go down 
+4
Cazao
Astonishing
Journeyman
Cheekz
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Cheekz

Cheekz

Rated Battlegrounds Empty
PostSubject: Rated Battlegrounds   Rated Battlegrounds Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 5:50 pm

Hey you guys,

after beeing asked about rated BGs in our guild i think the time has come to finally offer our PvP- Players more Fun and possibilities to reach goals together with your Guildies.

Since beeing PvP our focus isn't raiding and stuff, but BGs and the Arena! I'm sure everybody of you doesn't have that big problem finding a Arenamate (or 2 Very Happy), if not try to find a mate by using the forum! Smile

Being a part of a working rated battleground group takes way more effort and can even be an unreachable goal if there is not enough support.

I will try to change that and enforce our first rated battleground group!

I hope i can fill the roster with members of the PvP-Reaper and PvP-Enforcer Cores so the people that "need" and focus on this part of the game get their chance to be a part of this Smile

Since i just start with this and it is not that easy to form a good group i will only make 1 group (so 8-9 players have space) first, make it work and then we will open new group depending on the demands of guildies.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, first things first:

I would like people of said cores to reply on this topic and say something about their Main-spec and Character (arena rating, gear and resilience) so i can form a group out of those people Smile

The Setup i wish for would be something like this:

3-4 Healers
1 Tank (preferably a Warrior, DK or Druid for faster flag-capping)
DPS (i wont go into detail on the classes that will be picked yet, because i have to see what we have got first)

I will try to organize everything ASAP so until 4.3 we have a really good and well working RBG group!

Until that, i will try to learn as much as any possible about RBGs, such as tactics and the best possible setup out of what we got

When we can't fill our grp by people of the reaper and enforcer core i will open the group for people from other cores as well Smile

Stay tuned and check the forums frequently for updates or just /w me if you catch me online.

Greetings,

Cheekz, "The Mad Paladin" :-)
Back to top Go down
Journeyman

Journeyman

PostSubject: Re: Rated Battlegrounds   Rated Battlegrounds Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 7:57 pm

Count me in as dps (have 3.4k resi)
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/george.anufriev
Astonishing

Astonishing

PostSubject: Re: Rated Battlegrounds   Rated Battlegrounds Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 1:17 pm

Sounds Good, I am a dps moonkin ilvl 361 with 3.7 resilience on my main Astonishing. I have reached 2k rating with my old arena partner in 2s prior to taking a long break from WoW. However with my return to WoW after several months I only use arena for capping.
P.S. I am also working on my way to gear up for my feral spec so hopefully I could use that for the Rated Bgs.
Back to top Go down
Cazao

PostSubject: Re: Rated Battlegrounds   Rated Battlegrounds Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 4:44 pm

My char is Cazao is a 350 ilvl hunter MM, 2.7 res.
I'm still gearing this fellow, my Arena rating is 1100
Thanks
Back to top Go down
Badumtish

Badumtish

PostSubject: Re: Rated Battlegrounds   Rated Battlegrounds Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 5:46 am

Its not really rated, its premade Razz but we can "hack" their 5 man system with an addon that every participant to the battleground must have in order to que 10 players at a time, so it will be like, us 10 from RoG vs 10 random hordes Very Happy

curse.com/addons/wow/preform-av-enabler/504566

Thanks Kristo for reminding me, its called Preform AV Enabler and every Reaper must have it.
Back to top Go down
Katjusha

Katjusha

PostSubject: Re: Rated Battlegrounds   Rated Battlegrounds Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 7:10 pm

I can come as a healer (disc or hpala) or as dps/tank warr. All of them are full vic geared. (:
Back to top Go down
Nexarus

Nexarus

PostSubject: Re: Rated Battlegrounds   Rated Battlegrounds Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 5:12 am

356 Frost DK DW full PvP reporting for Rated Battlegrounds!!!!

P.S you should do some kind of list so that anyone can see how many people we've got so far for rated Battlegrounds.
Back to top Go down
Kirinor

PostSubject: Re: Rated Battlegrounds   Rated Battlegrounds Icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 12:16 pm

priest
shadow = 361ilvl / disc = 359
resil: 3600+
rating: 2003 score 84-6 (partner malevolentor)
i'd like to join the rated bg team as a dps / healer but only if we play with tactics, full arena style
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rated Battlegrounds   Rated Battlegrounds Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rated Battlegrounds
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RIVER OF GOLD :: Raid Info :: CORE RAID GROUPS :: PVP CORE: REAPER-
Jump to: