RIVER OF GOLD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RIVER OF GOLD

A place where community and maturity overcome adversity.

HomeWelcome!Latest imagesRegisterLog in

dps lfg rdf normal

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
judypriest

judypriest

dps lfg rdf normal Empty
PostSubject: dps lfg rdf normal   dps lfg rdf normal Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 3:39 pm

CHARACTER NAME REQUESTING GROUP: Judypriest -> dps (Shadow Priest)
NEED GROUP FOR: RDF normals
Please reply below, or whisper me in-game!

Grouping with randoms for rdf normals have been disappointing for me so far and I cannot make my own group as I don't have any in-game experience with cataclysm dungeons and therefore I can't lead (watching boss mechanics on youtube doesn't help a lot). I plan to second spec to healer (holy) as soon as I have some decent gear for hc and maybe bgs, so I'm sticking to DPS for the time being. I have the rep gear except Tol Barad (I'm working on it) and a couple of crafted pvp blues so my ilvl is 343 atm.
So, is there anybody else trying to gear up? I'd love to join you
bounce
Back to top Go down
Topeka
Admin
Topeka

dps lfg rdf normal Empty
PostSubject: Re: dps lfg rdf normal   dps lfg rdf normal Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 3:46 pm

I'll join you. 358 DPS.
Back to top Go down
https://riverofgold.forumotion.com

dps lfg rdf normal Empty
PostSubject: Re: dps lfg rdf normal   dps lfg rdf normal Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 6:47 pm

why not, we can help. Razz
Back to top Go down
Ellune

Ellune

dps lfg rdf normal Empty
PostSubject: Re: dps lfg rdf normal   dps lfg rdf normal Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 7:12 pm

If you are on, I'll invite you for daily valor. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PVzljDmoPVs
judypriest

judypriest

dps lfg rdf normal Empty
PostSubject: Re: dps lfg rdf normal   dps lfg rdf normal Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 8:48 pm

Well, thank all you've been REALY helpful!!! Smile Smile Smile

Back to top Go down
Badumtish

Badumtish

dps lfg rdf normal Empty
PostSubject: Re: dps lfg rdf normal   dps lfg rdf normal Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 3:41 am

Never did normals Very Happy if you have around 340...ish...ilvl i can squeeze you in a heroic any time Razz just dont heal Very Happy
Back to top Go down
judypriest

judypriest

dps lfg rdf normal Empty
PostSubject: Re: dps lfg rdf normal   dps lfg rdf normal Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 8:28 am

Thank you!!! Smile

I made some progress with the help of this guild (thank you guild for yesterday's run I love you ), so I will certainly grab your offer and will be happy to be squeezed in a heroic any time! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Nevertheless, I think that there are more guild members out there trying to gear up, farming orbs, or just learning to play, so why don't we join efforts and skip those terrible rdf normal/hc ques? I would be happy to join you, just whisper me in-game. I'm even up for rep farm runs (the Wyrmrest Accord red drake is sooo cute!) or Tol Barad dailies. bounce
So, come on guys, we don't have to waste the officer's time, we can do it! Smile

P.S. I was trying to get to normals just to get used to the mobility required and have a taste of the cataclysm content.
I was an WOTLK arcane mage for a long time so didn't need to move a lot, use cc or keybind. I would have died of boredom if that server hadn't closed. Sleep
But I really like this game and want to get better and have a good time. bounce

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

dps lfg rdf normal Empty
PostSubject: Re: dps lfg rdf normal   dps lfg rdf normal Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

dps lfg rdf normal
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RIVER OF GOLD :: WANT ADS :: REQUEST GROUPS-
Jump to: