RIVER OF GOLD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RIVER OF GOLD

A place where community and maturity overcome adversity.

HomeWelcome!Latest imagesRegisterLog in

CORE 4: INFO & SIGN-UP

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Khotarue

Khotarue

CORE 4: INFO & SIGN-UP Empty
PostSubject: CORE 4: INFO & SIGN-UP   CORE 4: INFO & SIGN-UP Icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 9:51 am

So everyone knows, I will be starting another Raiding Core soon. However, there are things that need to be said before giving the requirements:
  • CORE 4 will revolve around my work schedule. If I work nights, the raid starts at 6:00 PM (1800) Realm; if I work days, it would start at 6:00 AM (0600) Realm. When I do get called back (this month) AND land on night shift, I will have several more hours until Mid-May. If I get days, I'll be running until we're done for a while.
  • The Core will be as close as possible to a class run. No more then 3 duplicates in any applicable raid.
  • You MUST be willing to do 10, 25, and their Heroic counterparts. Do not apply for Core 4 if YOU DO NOT want to do 25 mans.
  • By "signing up", you are saying that you don't care what raids we do, but must understand that we may not be able to do some raids until the Core has better gear.
  • If you VOLUNTEER for a support role (Alchemist, Enchanter, Blacksmith, Leather-Worker, Tailor, or Scribe), please make sure that you do not take advantage of others. The more we help each other, the quicker we can be ready for post 4.3.4 Raids. That means we'll need to SHARE our CDs (Truegold) of some items to get help people gear. Starting priority is TANKS & HEALS and then DPS. NO EXCEPTIONS.
  • We have a full group and clearing trash in the instance by 6:00. Ideally, we're pulling the first boss by 6:05.
  • Make sure you LISTEN when we say MOVE OUT OF RAID.

And on to the requirements:
  • Deadly Boss Mods (DBM) must be in your addons folder.
  • You MUST have the latest version of TeamSpeak 3 installed.
  • You are ABLE to stay on a schedule.
  • You want to do BOTH 10-MAN AND 25-MAN modes.
  • You WANT to do GUILD PROGRESSION, meaning, you WILL NOT PUG and will come into the raid group EVEN WHEN bosses are downed.
  • You MUST HAVE at least iLv 370 (JP Gear)
  • FAILURE to meet any of the above requirements will result in removal from the CORE.
  • You have passed the "RECRUITMENT" testing phase of various RDF HCs.

With the above said, moving on to what needs to be said when applying to Core 4:
Character Name, Class, iLv, Role, DPS, and what time you can attend (6 AM, 6 PM, or EITHER). Alternatively, you may USE YOUR CLASS COLOR like so: [color=#C41F3B]SETHERIA[/color] instead of specifying your class
COLOR TABLE EXAMPLE 1 (w/ Colors) EXAMPLE 2 (w/o Colors)

Class RGB Hex Description
Death Knight #C41F3B Red
Druid #FF7D0A Orange
Hunter #ABD473 Green
Mage #69CCF0 Light Blue
Paladin #F58CBA Pink
Priest #FFFFFF White
Rogue #FFF569 Light yellow
Shaman #0070DE Blue
Warlock #9482C9 Purple
Warrior #C79C6E Tan

KHOTARUEVERALIASETHERIARAITOS