RIVER OF GOLD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RIVER OF GOLD

A place where community and maturity overcome adversity.

HomeWelcome!Latest imagesRegisterLog in

Winds of Change

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Khotarue

Khotarue

Winds of Change Empty
PostSubject: Winds of Change   Winds of Change Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 1:22 pm

It has come to my attention that members are refusing to visit a website where all our information about the guild is stored. As such, we will be moving from a web-based forum to more or less an addon-based one once 4.3.4 is released.

Additionally, I am also looking into a PvP bounty system in which players hunter other players in order to earn something similar to "Guild Honor" but rather, this idea is still in the planning phase and will need more thought before it's implemented.

Furthermore, a guild "portal" will still be used, more or less, for those who cannot play the game as often as they want. For the most part, it will contain current rosters of Raiding Cores, sign-ups for guild (and public) events, among other things. Furthermore, it too will need to be planned carefully.

Ultimately, I wish for this community to strive for a level of success that cannot be measured by my administration, but through the reign of several of them. I am hopeful that this guild can achieve just that in due time, but before all that,we need to work together. There will be several changes made when the patch comes out, and many will be unhappy about it.

With that all said, we need to get rid of our antagonistic, selfish side, and start helping the guild stockpile valuable resources. I am only one person, and I can only do so much. You all are the masses and have the power to move this guild forward into uncharted territory. Let us all do our part in order for RoG to overcome the new raids.
Back to top Go down

Winds of Change
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RIVER OF GOLD :: Guild Central :: Guild News-
Jump to: