RIVER OF GOLD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RIVER OF GOLD

A place where community and maturity overcome adversity.

HomeWelcome!Latest imagesRegisterLog in

Mass Demotion? I think not!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Khotarue

Khotarue

Mass Demotion? I think not! Empty
PostSubject: Mass Demotion? I think not!   Mass Demotion? I think not! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 9:22 am

NEW RANKS

Many are most likely wondering about the MASS DEMOTION OF EVERYONE THAT WAS "WARBRINGER" or LOWER by A rank. Thing is, NEW RANKS are in place:

• Guild Master

• Highest ranking member; Has final say in all decisions.

• Chief Officer

• This rank is more of a political rank now than it was in the past. Peace keeping, monitoring guild vault among other things. MUST HAVE A FORUM ACCOUNT. Granted limited access to ALL VAULT TABS. Can REMOVE members from GUILD. Can INVITE members.

• Officer

• Raid Leaders and General peace Keepers. MUST HAVE A FORUM ACCOUNT. Can REMOVE members from GUILD. Can INVITE members.

• Templar

• New Rank. Sr. Ranked Members get this through ACTIONS, not words. Can INVITE members.
    • PvE. Raiders. Proven they can keep their promises.
    • PvP. Those who have PROVEN they have what it takes to protect their brethren from the Horde onslaught Azeroth-wide.

• Knight

• PvE. RDF HC. Raid Members. Accepted into a Raiding Core. Can INVITE members. Previously called "Warbringer"

• Squire

• PvE. RDF HC. Members who need to be tested AND inspected prior to being allowed to raid. May have the following things limiting them: Sub-par DPS; No Enchanted; No Gems; iLv < 330. "Squires" who have the PUBLIC NOTE "Social" are those who prefer a SOCIALIZING over raiding or PvP. Previously called "Champion"

• Reaper

• PvP. Helps the PvE members out when the horde come with their swords in hand. Can INVITE members.

• Hellspawn

• PvP. Helps the PvE members out when the horde come with their swords in hand. Previously called "Enforcer"

• Probation

• A combination of the ranks "Vacation" and "Silenced." Officers can promote those who are back from Vacation to their original ranks.
    • Public Note: Silenced => Name says it all. These people acted up and are paying the price for it. Lenience towards these members WILL NOT be tolerated anymore.
    • Public Note: Vacation => These members went on VACATION. If they do not log in for 3 months, they are kicked.

• Pathfinder

• Untested; Untrained; or simply a Socializer. Who knows what path they will choose to follow.

Back to top Go down

Mass Demotion? I think not!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RIVER OF GOLD :: Guild Central :: Guild News-
Jump to: