RIVER OF GOLD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RIVER OF GOLD

A place where community and maturity overcome adversity.

HomeWelcome!Latest imagesRegisterLog in

Raid Attendence

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Cutieboo

Cutieboo

Raid Attendence Empty
PostSubject: Raid Attendence   Raid Attendence Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 8:00 pm

Im making this post not bc im raging or pissed off but looking for members to raid each time is annoying! on core 1 there are 17 members and lots off ppl who are applying but when the actual raiding day and time comes its like 4-5 ppl online and we are spending so much time on finding replacements! Im not telling you that you are not supposed to have a personal life or something but if you apply to the core just be responsible for it (not talking about ppl that said they wont be able to attend particular day)!

Thanks for your time! bounce

ps. I hope ppl wont be offended from this post its not made to offend anyone!
Back to top Go down
Khotarue

Khotarue

Raid Attendence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raid Attendence   Raid Attendence Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 8:15 pm

Worst part is that, besides me, only THREE PEOPLE have made an effort to be present for each raid. If you include the RESERVES, then that number becomes at most five.

If I have to, I will remake Core 1 to include those people and then replace everyone else. We are down a Healer/Tank, so if anyone wants to tryout for it, speak up now. Additionally, DEADLY BOSS MODS and TEAMSPEAK 3 (to listen to tactics) are required for all future raids.

I am tired of NO PROGRESSION. This is my only warning to CORE ONE MEMBERS.
Back to top Go down
Deathbrute

Deathbrute

Raid Attendence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raid Attendence   Raid Attendence Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 2:42 am

I can join and be here when raiding occurs for the most part 356ilvl dk blood tank Deathbrute
Back to top Go down
Journeyman

Journeyman

Raid Attendence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raid Attendence   Raid Attendence Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 3:24 am

For your raids Khot i will even join as tank bounce
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/george.anufriev
Khotarue

Khotarue

Raid Attendence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raid Attendence   Raid Attendence Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 7:50 am

If what we had yesterday is any indication, we only had half a raid with actual members and will be filling the roster with different ones soon. Although life issues could have come up for a few of them, its still possible that they just skipped the raid because it was "so late" (or not late enough) their time.
Back to top Go down
Journeyman

Journeyman

Raid Attendence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raid Attendence   Raid Attendence Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 9:11 am

Don't forget its finals, final exams everywhere... ppl have to study Sad
Back to top Go down
Khotarue

Khotarue

Raid Attendence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raid Attendence   Raid Attendence Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 9:18 am

Finals around here are done and over with WEEKS AGO. Even COLLEGE students have about 2 weeks before classes start back up.
Back to top Go down
Journeyman

Journeyman

Raid Attendence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raid Attendence   Raid Attendence Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 9:21 am

Well, then lucky you, I have two more exams till February 12 Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Raid Attendence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raid Attendence   Raid Attendence Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Raid Attendence
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RIVER OF GOLD :: Raid Info :: CORE RAID GROUPS :: CORE 1: ENDER-
Jump to: