RIVER OF GOLD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RIVER OF GOLD

A place where community and maturity overcome adversity.

HomeWelcome!Latest imagesRegisterLog in

RAGE KICK MONSTER KILL

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Topeka
Admin
Topeka

RAGE KICK MONSTER KILL Empty
PostSubject: RAGE KICK MONSTER KILL   RAGE KICK MONSTER KILL Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 3:28 pm

RAGE KICK!

I have been growing more and more frustrated with the people on this server. People beg me for gold and glyphs and enchants, only to leave the guild as soon as they get what they wanted. They take as much as they can get, but never give anything back. They only think about themselves, and no one else. Many people sign up for raids, and then don't bother to show up for raid times. This has been bothering me for a long time now. And I have been getting more and more frustrated with the greedy nature of people within the guild.

So when I accidentally left our RAID USE ONLY tab open to the Armory rank, I was outraged to find that it had been raided and everything was now on the AH. I lost all my raid flasks, food, and enchanting materials that were meant for helping our raiders make progress.

That was the last straw. So I kicked over 1400 people, leaving 400 in the guild.

If you were a part of that group, and want to be invited back, here is what you need to know.

We only want people who work to help the guild, not just leach off it. If you want to help supply our raiders, or want to be part of our raid progress, find an Officer and tell them about what you can do for the guild. If you help us, we will help you.

But as for me, I am getting burnt out on the lack of commitment that I am finding here on Molten. The people here seem as broken and glitched as the game itself. So I will now be reserving my help for those who prove that they can help me.

I hope you can be one of those people, because partnership is better than going solo. And I am tired of wasting my efforts on the unworthy.

signed,
a sad Topeka
Back to top Go down
https://riverofgold.forumotion.com

RAGE KICK MONSTER KILL
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RIVER OF GOLD :: Guild Central :: Guild News-
Jump to: